LETTRE DE REMERCIEMENTS--THANK YOU LETTER- MARIE-EVE LACOMBE
















JRP thank you very much! Thank you Nicolas, you believed in me from the start and today, no matter what happens, I know I want to continue to be in this business. You made me realize that this job is my passion, my dream and thank you for giving me the chance to live this beautiful experience!

I know that this job is really hard, but that's what I want. I came to the first audition at John Robert Powers Montreal even though I had never done it before. I got up in fron of everyone and I did an improvised commercial. It was a really fun day! Nicolas, you were able to see this dream in me, this passion that I had to to play a character, etc..After I met with my teachers and they were all very good! Briefly, I loved my experience, my first experience and I hope to talk to you soon!

Desolé pour mon anglais, j'essaye !

Merci Beaucoup,
Marie-Eve Lacombe


Thank you, JRP and Nicolas
Marie-Eve Lacombe

-------------------------------

Merci Marie-Eve pour ta lettre et nous te souhaitons tout le succès que tu mérites!
Thank you Marie-Eve for your letter and wish wish you all the success that you truly deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment